Saturday 29 October 2011

Nutellaholic

As I have already mentioned, I am Nutella addicted. But that's not enough, I now decided to commit suicide: I succeeded in making Nutella myself!!!
It's soooo good... and of course I named it "Martinella" ;)

The first jar of Nutella left the Ferrero factory in Alba (Piedmont, Italy) on 20 April 1964. 
The first jar of Martinella left the HsB in Salzburg (Austria) on 28 October 2011.

Enjoy
Martina 

 Buongiorno a questo giorno che si sveglia
oggi con me,
  buongiorno al latte ed al caffe',
buongiorno a chi non c'e'
e al mio amore buongiorno per dirle
che e' lei
che per prima al mattino veder io vorrei,
un giorno nuovo e spero che sia buono
anche per te.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart